June 17, 2010

Designs thru Staples, Pins & Packaging tape

© Baptiste Debombourg

© Baptiste Debombourg

© Baptiste Debombourg

Have you guys seen these yet? My friend sent me these links and I just had to share. They absolutely amaze me (made entirely out of staples!)

© Baptiste Debombourg

© Baptiste Debombourg

The artist, Baptiste Debombourg, has a breadth of great work on his website, so go check it out.

Push pins more your style? The artist Eric Daigh has you covered. One part George Seurat, one part Chuck Close, one part office supply store awesomeness…

© Eric Daigh

© Eric Daigh

© Eric Daigh

And lastly, packaging tape on backlit panels by artist Mark Khaisman. SO beautiful! I really enjoyed reading the FAQ's on his website, you should too.

© Mark Khaisman

© Mark Khaisman

© Mark Khaisman

© Mark Khaisman

© Mark Khaisman

© Mark Khaisman

~~*~~
Source: Internet

No comments: